Friday, December 12, 2008

Daisy

So, I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but Trav and I will be getting a puppy in January. His brother's dog had a litter of 9 puppies, and he offered us one. We are so excited for her (Trav wanted a girl). We thought that she was a yellow lab, since Trav's brother described her over the phone as "the same dogs we had when we were little" (aka yellow labs)... so we picked the name Daisy. Well, he sent us some pictures and we come to find out that he just meant a lab, not a yellow lab in particular... which is why we now have a black lab named Daisy!! Lol. Oh well, it doesn't really matter... she is a cutie regardless, and Trav's bro says that she is the sweetest of the group.

Our Daisy:

Here she is with all her brothers and sisters (the kids are Trav's brother's step kids).

We're getting her at the end of January, and I'm sure I'll be sharing tons of pictures then.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I can't wait to meet Daisy :-)

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home